Friday, November 27, 2009

Hip Pain Motorcycle How Much Can I Expect To Recieve From My Motorcycle Accident Settlement?

How much can i expect to recieve from my motorcycle accident settlement? - hip pain motorcycle

Recently I was in a motorcycle or car accident when the driver takes at fault. My bicycle was hit and went to the hospital overnight to make sure nothing was broken. I had road rash and a painful leg, which had been prescribed painkillers to use crutches for the next few days. My main question is what would be expected to offer me in relation to the payment of my medical expenses and pain and suffering, and all these things ... My understanding any help would be very grateful. oh ya, I'm all better now, but the motorcycle was abducted by (the sum, I believe him, and gave me more than it would cost to shop) repair. oh ya, when I was in the hospital, which is also about 15 shots of the hip, knee and ankle to make sure was all okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment