Friday, January 22, 2010

How Much Does It Cost To Rent A Kiosk In Perimeter How Much Would It Cost To Rent A Cart/kiosk At Perimeter Mall, Atlanta, GA?

How much would it cost to rent a cart/kiosk at Perimeter Mall, Atlanta, GA? - how much does it cost to rent a kiosk in perimeter

I wanted to start my own business in 2008, and I wanted to rent a car in Perimeter Mall in Atlanta, Georgia, and everything you need to know how much rent it to one of their cars that the kiosks are samll costs.

I need a quote for the same, as I fill in too many formalities and forms that it seems a waste of time unless I pay to have the monthly basket. I need to know only that I can have enough money for seed capital.

2 comments:

  1. Why do not you ask someone who has one? PickOne sell where they something else that you want to sell what they are not afraid of competition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why do not you ask someone who has one? PickOne sell where they something else that you want to sell what they are not afraid of competition.

    ReplyDelete