Sunday, January 31, 2010

Right Leg Pain Driving How Can I Get Rid Of The Pain In My Upper Right Leg?

How can I get rid of the pain in my upper right leg? - right leg pain driving

The pain in my upper right leg feels like the muscles of the thighs burning and sometimes feels like an electric shock, sometimes. It feels smaller than the left leg. The pain comes from the groin, legs and around the front of the knee. It seems that both legs are tired all the time.

I am a very active man of 73 years and I refuse to let the pain slow me down. I try to ignore that would be most of the time, but soon I will remember any pain, he is still there.

Do not take any painkillers or muscle relaxants, either. I tried a little house style of physical therapy, but he seemed tired muscles.

I would appreciate suggestions that hear this matter behind me.

3 comments:

  1. You're lucky, you have to 73rd It is better to slow down, and go to the doctor and get x-rays. I had the same thing happened when I was 37, "Do not think it was anything but stretching. Yes. I have two bad hips. Visit the doctor before you worse. Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take all the medications for cholesterol with a statin such as Lipitor or Pravachol Vitoryn? They may have muscle pain in the legs, but not always obvious, even for several years, you can catch up. Ask your doctor if you are the statin med.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is certainly a nerve pain your description ... This means that originates in the lower back, I know it makes no sense, but I am telling the truth ... You should consult a doctor about this problem and probably need and MRI, the reality, where the spine compressing the nerves .... Diagnosis Good luck, I've been there .......

    ReplyDelete