Friday, January 29, 2010

Multiple Lipomas Pictures Suffering From Lipoma?

Suffering from Lipoma? - multiple lipomas pictures

Hello. I suffer from the syndrome of multiple lipomas in the last 1 years. I have) more than 44 packet (lipoma, the whole body. My doctor told me not to worry about it. But when I see all the places on my body, I 'm beginning to hate myself, and I also thought of suicide. I do not want the knife, which I've heard is very painful. Last year, my marriage bcoz of this. Please help me. I need an honest answer. Thanks

1 comment:

  1. It is very sad that his marriage had broken up due to a problem like an innocent. Multiple lipomatosis is very common in the population is not unique. That's another thing that nobody and spirit as you. They should be ignored. Nothing will happen. You will not be malicious or other conditions which are distorted. However, once you are interested to undergo minor surgery by a plastic surgeon (for better cosmetic results).
    And if you are in pain, then Rs 10 Lac, you can not go feel no pain during or after surgery.

    ReplyDelete