Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Installing A Venstar Thermostat I Need Help Installing A Thermostat?

I need help installing a thermostat? - installing a venstar thermostat

Any help would be appreciated because I have the wireless thermostat for my space, I use baby 10 months to the proper temperature.
I recenlty bought a wireless thermostat Venstar
Venstar T1100RF and have a problem with the installation. Everything seems to match the old and new, except that my thermostat, I have a black cable connected to E, but the news is not E.

I currently have the following
G-green wire
C-Blue
R-Red
Y Yellow
White W2
E-Schwarz
O-Orange

I also have a B and L, W1 Wireless is and with the Y2 yellow with a golden plate (perhaps a bridge? Relation), but is not wireless.

The thermostat is a heating honey very well with the basic, cool, compared with a heat emergency setting
The May 1028 is the model T8411R

Pump contributes 38YCC036340
Treatment of the air in the attic FB4ANF036 also a carrier.

The options in the new thermostat
C
G
Y1
B/O/W1
R
Y2
W2

Like I said everything seemsto work, with the exception of E.
Can I next? When I get heat emergency, if ever lose? Is it possible that I should go to open Y2, probably the only place
You can also use the manual installation of heat pump and shows e have found. I was not sure that it is not necessary or if the heating element is in the air traffic controllers do not mean in the instructions of the heat pump.
any help is appreciated!

2 comments:

  1. An electrical engineerJanuary 29, 2010 at 6:43 AM

    I will probably leave you disconnected the black wire. Login to Y2, it makes no sense. I do not know what is E on the W for a heat pump needs backup. The O means that the heat or cold, when lights Compressor Y ().

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can not really help with the wiring, but the size I sell systems and heat pumps. I can tell you whether your system has heating bands that are in the air handler. In general, there is a table in front of the air handler should be a place where he has heat determines the size of the bands. In our area of the 3-heat pumps typically 15kw strip heat. Sometimes diagrams in the door of the aircraft. This helps us not much, but I give and what you can.

    ReplyDelete