Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Can Asperger Syndrome Be Misdiagnosed As Add Can ADHD, ADD, And Asperger Syndrome Be Misdiagnosed?

Can ADHD, ADD, and Asperger Syndrome be misdiagnosed? - can asperger syndrome be misdiagnosed as add

I feel that my son diagnosed with Asperger's syndrome was when he 10 years and I am very worried because his friend, who really have accused him. So I do not know what to do or how to handle this. I plan to be re-evaluated, but I'm not sure what to take that route, since I was a single mother who is no insurance to cover this period, as has my current employment does not have the advantage. I had to leave school in order for my child and the family here at home care. I also do not have the resources to continue with the college, and I had a nervous breakdown by it too. Luckily my son in my aunt and some friends from my neighborhood, so I do not very much help to him. I just can'tctop with my insurance and I am an orphan, so it does not really help someone to you. I'm worried about my son and all the therapists I spoke to was very helpful. They insist this is not to say that absolutely shows no signs of the same thing. He is very social when he is called, and make eye contact. He is a child very happy and very energetic. And it plays very well with his friends and is very sociable. He simply learns differently and is very hyperactive - and somewhat chaotic. He reminds me so much of me when I was growing up. But honestly, at Darien is the coolest kid around and have to change for anybody. Is it possible that I could get him re-evaluated for free, while dodging all psychiatristsTS seems to be diagnosed him with everything under the sun? Sorry for a problem as complicated and involved, but I tried almost all the way until now, and I'm Running out of options. Thank you for your contributions - your opinion is very much appreciated (:

~ Lauren

1 comment:

  1. Why are so, like a word affected?

    By the way is replaced, probably more financial support for the school if the system wants to give her learning problems to name Why do not they leave? While not affecting their welfare.

    ReplyDelete