Thursday, February 4, 2010

Welcome Back Ideas For Sororities HELP! What Type Of Bed Is This????? ANY Feed Back Or Ideas Welcome!?

HELP! What type of bed is this????? ANY feed back or ideas welcome!? - welcome back ideas for sororities

So I just moved and I remember when I was a child I had this foam mattress lay on the ground. I mean, I did not have an oriental design, but in the safe. However, it has also doubled in a chair. I do not think it was a futon, but I want to buy because we are short of money and space! Please have any ideas or suggestions that welcome to it!

2 comments:

  1. I saw one yesterday on the world market. I also saw at Costco. Good luck, I hope that you find.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw one yesterday on the world market. I also saw at Costco. Good luck, I hope that you find.

    ReplyDelete