Sunday, February 21, 2010

Real First Time Audition How Do I Get Discovered?!?

How do I get discovered?!? - real first time audition

OK, so I always dreamed of playing since I was small and I am now 16th Recently, I went to my first real audition and was accepted. (He is trustworthy), but while the budget of the theater over $ 2,000! There was a lot that is part of why you to become an actor and my mother works two jobs to support us. I have a passion for the game, I finished my second year as a class in school. I have in the theater since college, so I have experience. But where can I find more hearings in New Jersey for TV and movies? It is very difficult because my mother, no money or time, has helped me in my dream. I am also a writer, I wrote to show more than 60 scripts for a soap opera that young people want in the air. If anyone knows how to do auditions in meArea or places you can create a summary of my television please tell me to send.

PS No offense, but the authors of television shows and movies suck now a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment