Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sneezing Blood In Mucus Dark Blood In Mucus Question?

Dark Blood In Mucus Question? - sneezing blood in mucus

Order in the last few days I had nose bleeds and what I was reading, because the air was dry and my allergies. Today I woke up, I blew my nose and blood in my phlegm balls into the large form of blood or something I'm very confused. I heard about the cold in front of a day 2 now, the only thing was to have watery eyes, coughing, sneezing, and epistaxis. What could that be, and I must go to the doctor.

2 comments:

  1. I reallly think you should talk to your doctor.
    He (or she) knows what to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This could be a blood clot from a nosebleed before. If you are not actively bleeding bright red blood, no medical help is needed. Get a humidifier and run it into the room where she sleeps, bacitracin can to rub it to relieve irritation in the vessels of the nose to prevent bleeding, you can take a long-MED and the cough may benefit from increase of water also helps to dry, irritated tissue in the nose. Also, avoid blowing your nose hard, the sound box above. If the nosebleed after carrying out the cold is gone, you can your doctor in the nose to see if a ship may need to eat, so do not bleed.

    ReplyDelete